International Asia-Pacific Convention Center Sanya
International Asia-Pacific Convention Center Sanya is a five star standard luxury hotel, which locates beside the seashore, and is the ideal place for vacation and conference.
The hotel has 254 luxury and comfortable rooms, and 16 conference rooms in different sizes. The conference rooms can accommodate people from 20-1000 and totally square 5400m2.
Housing, dining, recreation facilities… everything needed is ready, Even National initiative seawater swimming poor, sea recreational centre and so on, which make you a pleasant vacation.
High-speed net connectors are equipped in the houses and service of renting laptops is provided, all these give you a convenient office atmosphere while you are on vacation.
Post code: 572000
Tel: （86 898）88332666
Fax: （86 898）88332266
Address: Cross road NO 17, Haipo tourism and economic zone, Sanya Bay, Sanya city, China. International Asia-Pacific Convention Center Sanya （三亚市三亚湾海坡旅游经济开发区17横路）
Room Booking Information
Type: Single King Bed Room and Standard Two Beds Room
Booking Guarantee: One night deposit at least (Detailed room charge information please contact us)
The favorable rates for rooms are only available for the conference attendees. If you want the organizing committee to make the reservation for you, please send an E-mail with the title "Room Booking" to us and make us informed about your booking information including:
1. Your Registration ID (Paper ID /User ID)
2. Guest Name
4. The room style (Standard Room (two beds) or Single Room (one bed))
5. The date of check-in
6. The date of check-out
1. Keep your E-mail Contact unobstructed.
2. If you want to cancel your booking, please send E-mail to us too.
3. Please send your booking information before November 10, 2017. Otherwise, we maybe cannot guarantee a room reservation. Our confirmation reply is necessary to your reservation.
Map of Conference Center
Downtown of Sanya
Sanya Phoenix Airport
Sanya International Golf Club
End of the Earth
Hainan Island Visa Application
1. Passengers who enjoy visa-free access in Phoenix airport：
Since commencement of operations, Sanya Phoenix International Airport Entry and Exit has provided a landing visa policy. Passengers from 26 countries can enjoy this “visa-free” policy: Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, South Korea, Philippines, Indonesia, Germany, England, France, Austria, Italy, Russia, Switzerland, Sweden, Spain, Holland, the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Finland, Norway, and Denmark. Groups of more than two passengers from Russia, Japan and Korea can extend their stay from 15 to 21 days. These polices make it convenient for passenger traveling to Sanya.
2. Sanya Phoenix International Airport was approved by the State Council in 1995, and is the southernmost level-one airport in China. Facilities include customs, frontier inspection, quarantine, public security visa and other departments. Visa matters are processed by the Public Security Bureau, and there is a preferential visa policy for passengers arriving on international business and tourist flights. The valid period of a landing visa is one month and passengers holding this visa can leave the country from any domestic airport. Other detailed information, you can contact with:
Inquiry Service:0898-88289389 (24-hours a day)
English Hotline:0898-88289390 (24-hours a day)
Lost & Found:0898-88289575 (From 6:00 A.M. to last departing flight)
Baggage inquiry:0898-88289126 (24-hours a day)
First aid:0898-88289334 (24-hours a day)
Left Baggage:0898-88287016 (6:30 A.M. to 2:00 A.M. the following day)
Administrative Affairs:0898-88289006 (Business Hours: 8:30 to noon, 13:30 to 17:00)
Official Microblog: http://weibo.com/sanyairport
Official Website: http://www.sanyaairport.com
As part of the VISA application process, you may be required to submit a LETTER of INVITATION from us.