2014 Conference on Disaster Prevention and Mitigation (DPM 2014) will be held from September 12-14, 2014 in Wuhan, China. This Conference will cover issues on Disaster Prevention and Mitigation. It dedicates to creating a stage for exchanging the latest research results and sharing the advanced research methods.
Wuhan, known as the 'Thoroughfare to Nine Provinces', is an important central city in China and the political, economic, scientific & technological, cultural and financial center in inland China. The third longest river of the world, the Yangtze River, and its longest branch, the Han River, cross here and divide the city into three parts, Hankou, Hanyang and Wuchang.
We look forward to seeing you in Wuhan!
- Buildings and constructions
- Urban/rural environments and settlements
- Disaster Prevention and Disaster Recovery
- Policies and management
- Social aspects and education
Publication and Presentation
All the accepted papers will be published by "Journal of Power and Energy Engineering" (ISSN: 2331-4222), a peer-reviewed open access journal that can ensure the widest dissemination of your published work. For more information, please visit: http://www.scirp.org/journal/wjet/
If you want to present your research results but do NOT wish to publish a paper, you may simply submit an Abstract to our Registration System.
Being an Open Access Journal
· Researchers around the world have full access to all the published articles
· Widest dissemination of your published work ensuring greater visibility
· Free downloads of the published articles without any subscription fee